BakkaTeam
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

La team de scantrad de Inu Yasha

AccueilPortailRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
-50%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
-50% Baskets Nike Dunk Low
64.99 € 129.99 €
Voir le deal

I divorced after 29 years and truth be told

AuteurMessage
jackgolf321
Kirara
Kirara

Masculin

I divorced after 29 years and truth be told Empty
MessageSujet: I divorced after 29 years and truth be told   I divorced after 29 years and truth be told Icon_minitimeVen 23 Sep - 9:57

I became which has a ball being single! I particularly remember the very first time that I took myself out for lunch in the beachfront fine dining establishment here in North park. Several miles away from my entire life in Milwaukee as being a wife and mom of two now adult kids and professional golf instructor, I toasted to my own, personal future. http://www.onlineshoppingstock.com 

I'd a plan, variety of, to fulfill people and prepare a new life for myself we forged ahead with more courage I didnt know I'd. Starting life at 50 in my opinion was spectacular and that i also have some time of my entire life, while I had created a handful of unexpected challenges and setbacks.

I was thinking I'd teach golf in Los angeles however that door didnt open and therefore using painting ability I didnt know I had created til I became 48, I started painting murals in peoples homes and following the principles in the Law of Attraction, launched a little life coaching practice. http://www.brandbootshop.com
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

I divorced after 29 years and truth be told
Page 1 sur 1