BakkaTeam
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

La team de scantrad de Inu Yasha

AccueilPortailRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
-50%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
-50% Baskets Nike Air Huarache
64.99 € 129.99 €
Voir le deal

my experience: a strong group of members across the surface or in the conservative strategy better.

AuteurMessage
coffeec89
Rin
Rin

Féminin

my experience: a strong group of members across the surface or in the conservative strategy better.  Empty
MessageSujet: my experience: a strong group of members across the surface or in the conservative strategy better.    my experience: a strong group of members across the surface or in the conservative strategy better.  Icon_minitimeSam 10 Déc - 10:41

my experience: a strong group of members across the surface or in the conservative strategy better.

many to one: to improve foreign language, got evidence.

had heard the interview special train a person's foreign nerve, can be a group of suits and ties sat facing the interviewer, I was a little heart thump thump of dance. Fortunately, I had already experienced and quickly enter the state. The surface generally are similar, but there are two points still have to look long-winded, hehe.

first foreign language is very important, really important.

an interview is generally 5-10 minutes, so short to try to show themselves, already difficult, if not fluent in foreign languages, it is difficult to answer the content they want to answer. Of course, the English language more powerful, I do not trespass. For those who I sleep in the upper berth to the brothers spent a lot of money on expensive training courses, I had to get this and other poor Grasping the appropriate rapid charging of English books, the effect does not depend on. Current plethora of English teaching materials on the market, but I was lucky, then use the audio out of the North 'canon' can become Du Lala, I was stunned for a long time forgot to ask which schoolmates Du Lala, but learned after the harvest is indeed getting bigger. English proverb

of course, since it is catching up to the English, naturally, In particular, in the face of technical positions (for example, in this interview that is), not to abuse the process of answering questions in English show, the first with careful, try not to make mistakes. Ten wonderful answer, do not touch a wrong damage. My response strategy is: do not answer all the questions, some questions to understand the direct skip, good to talk about the problem carefully.

Second, this community is about evidence.

said in my own time during the school leadership team, said he has done more than sixty thousand words of the rural survey, the other naturally inquisitive, anxious to ask who wash the dishes we eat (hey, certainly not I brush). But Sajia well prepared to answer the question and printed in book form after the investigation report handed, very surprised when the other party look. Because this survey is rather special, so to say no matter how detailed, the other will be suspect. This time out the most convincing evidence (material, articles, photographs, etc.) will deepen the impression. This is for the interviewer to tell the truth you do not believe the answer to add. In general, for a extraordinary thing, we feel that the first suspect it. The psychological normal, after all, familiar with the interviewer and you. My response strategy is: to fully prepare evidence; even if their statements can also be very good evidence to supplement.

moncler femme

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Page 1 sur 1