BakkaTeam
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

La team de scantrad de Inu Yasha

AccueilPortailRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion

You have to bay in which a major club manufacturer

AuteurMessage
jackgolf321
Kirara
Kirara

Masculin

You have to bay in which a major club manufacturer Empty
MessageSujet: You have to bay in which a major club manufacturer   You have to bay in which a major club manufacturer Icon_minitimeJeu 11 Aoû - 10:25

After another computer setting-up process, my friend hit three range balls dead towards the gap together with his own driver. I was both convinced each ball had carried the 250 yard marker comfortably, New golf clubs which had been virtually in keeping with his average driver carry distance of about 275 yards.

Unfortunately the launch monitor showed another story; in accordance with it, the carry distance was 234 yards by having an overall shot efficiency of just 65% taking specific things like launch angle and spin rates together with distance and direction note.

To another tweak on the computer, my good friend was presented with the organizations latest driver; Titleist 909 F3 Fairway Wood another three good shots which appeared quite different from those with his or her own club and the other appraisal.

This time the outcome were superior; more distance, more accuracy, Callaway Razr Hawk Fairway Wood better spin rates and a overall shot efficiency of around 90%!

When we finally queried these results in doing what can best be named very probing questions, the man finally conceded it looked as though his launch monitor was "wrong" and "must are already troubled by the sun"!
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

You have to bay in which a major club manufacturer
Page 1 sur 1