BakkaTeam
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

La team de scantrad de Inu Yasha

AccueilPortailRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Display Star Wars Unlimited Ombres de la Galaxie : où l’acheter ?
Voir le deal

Yesterday, the Asia Pacific Forum held in Guangzhou in 2009

AuteurMessage
vaseline52
Shippo
Shippo

Féminin

Yesterday, the Asia Pacific Forum held in Guangzhou in 2009 Empty
MessageSujet: Yesterday, the Asia Pacific Forum held in Guangzhou in 2009   Yesterday, the Asia Pacific Forum held in Guangzhou in 2009 Icon_minitimeLun 10 Oct - 12:43

Yesterday, the Asia Pacific Forum held in Guangzhou in 2009. Around the Song Hai, Vice Governor of Guangdong Province, Guangdong Banking Secretary Liu Fushou, Professor Robert Mundell of Columbia University, School of Economics and Finance University of Hong Kong president Steven Cheung attended the forum and make presentations.
and on whether the yuan should be pegged to the dollar, Steven Cheung respect and Mundell have differences.
Mondale
yuan pegged to the dollar should
for Hong Kong, Macau and the Pearl River Delta region, I think the most important thing is to exchange rate stability, the most important thing is HK's stability, the stability of the RMB and so on. Here I list the most important of the three exchange rate of RMB, HK dollars and U.S. dollars. I think these need to be a stable exchange rate.
but RMB is not freely convertible in the case, HK $ and RMB will be fully linked, fully integrated integration, I think this is a mistake. Hong Kong's monetary regulators need to pay close attention to this phenomenon. Because the yuan is currently such a position, between the yuan freely convertible with HK to the mainland and Hong Kong will affect the regional currency supply. Of course, we can take a lot of measures to improve the bank's mainland and Hong Kong co-operation, some action can do a lot, but please do not forget that the RMB is not freely convertible.
the current system, and I think as long as the yuan pegged to the dollar, the South China region, is more appropriate. Four months ago I made a speech, theporte monnaie chanel most important thing is to a fixed link between the yuan and the dollar relationship between the stability of the yuan and the dollar linked to the relationship for China is the best. In fact, in the history of Japan is to do so.
International Monetary Fund's SD R system plan, the final should not be implemented. SD R This tool is hoping to become the new world currency birth dose, but it did not actually succeed, failed to produce as expected instead of gold as world currency. Dollar and the volatility of gold prices, but so far, the U.S. dollar, gold is still the dominant world currency.
I think the yuan should be included to the SDR basket planned. It was suggested that to replace the pound, I would like to replace the pound is not possible, but we can set a transition phase.
In the next 2-3 years, the international monetary system will be relatively large changes occur, I hope the new international monetary system to the dollar, the euro exchange rate could be stabilized to a basket of currencies to stabilize the It can become the core of a world economic stability, and this basket of currencies that will come into China.
Chueng
RMB should be put out
I tell the differences between Mondale, not so much. In my opinion, is to abolish exchange controls, the yuan put out, many people will want to take the yuan.
rate of RMB 1.3 billion to support the working class, you take it down is not so easy. 2000, I have already said, I said the yuan is the world's strongest currency, why so strong? Because the RMB is China's youth-based. Some people use gold, to do with Apple-based, while the RMB is China's working class to do based.
Why keep other currencies it? Our RMB so strong, I think the money should let us earn back the Chinese people themselves. So, I think the yuan should be released.
However, the RMB put out is a big problem, people can come to us whole. My interest has always been opposed to regulation, so my article called
I think that the RMB put out, you put a dollar to make a dollar out of foreign currency earned back, you put the money in another fund which, people have confidence on the yuan. If people want to bet on the RMB, you gamble with him to open a fund, we must win, earn money to donate to, to win the win the game, and how will the dealer do not win?
tires safeguard, the United States to engage in the same finish as the other will do. Previously tried to ban imports of Chinese toys, Chinese toy that risk, it is said to be dumping. This tire is an example of a complete example, it is not dangerous, but not dumping, but too cheap not let us in, and will punish us. So that if there is a lot of things up can be limited, as approved by the U.S. President can not grant the other the same. Therefore, we do not engage in retaliation, we would like to own their own way, we have such a big market.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
vaseline52
Shippo
Shippo

Féminin

Yesterday, the Asia Pacific Forum held in Guangzhou in 2009 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Yesterday, the Asia Pacific Forum held in Guangzhou in 2009   Yesterday, the Asia Pacific Forum held in Guangzhou in 2009 Icon_minitimeMer 12 Oct - 10:01

Theme this season 's theme is urban love story , in the busy city life , in the fierce competition, we sometimes have forgotten their own , but when you encounter love , you will suddenly discover that city ​​is not so cold , the work may be kind of enjoyment, in fact, life is full of color , but you actually can be so beautiful bloom .
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Yesterday, the Asia Pacific Forum held in Guangzhou in 2009
Page 1 sur 1