BakkaTeam
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

La team de scantrad de Inu Yasha

AccueilPortailRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Funko POP! Jumbo One Piece Kaido Dragon Form : où l’acheter ?
Voir le deal

health tips

AuteurMessage
Fashion Life
Rin
Rin

Féminin

health tips  Empty
MessageSujet: health tips    health tips  Icon_minitimeSam 8 Oct - 6:27

Tags: health tips

Sophia Loren

; Sophia Loren is a prestigious Italian actress from the 1950s, she was in their own unique qualities and outstanding acting, legendary. Now, over 60, she is still recognized as the entertainment,

Li Ao, a man chasing her, and the third is another beautiful woman. One of the most hated than time, time will take away my beautiful, I reduce my passionate, even more unforgivable is that it makes me hard last year, made a kind of coat to go, so it is a woman's first enemy. ? Not long ago, in Paris at the International Miss Model of the contest, as the judges of Sophia Loren, she revealed to the media of the three health tips.

fasting detox

every two days to eat a pineapple because pineapple contained enzymes for metabolism, moncler doudoune femme the body stay slim. Fasting two days every three months, in two days eating fresh fruit, drink unsweetened fruit juice. This can act as a

drink plenty of water

drinking two liters of mineral water every day. Sophia Loren that the water can maintain skin elasticity, can also act as a At the same time, she drank a cup of yogurt, but eat a spoonful of beer with yeast. This high-nutrients to the skin can play a good protection and allows to keep the hair shiny.

always optimistic

Sophia Loren to practice 10 minutes a day dumbbell , exercise time to open windows to keep the air fresh. Shower with cold water after exercise, this could make the chest muscle tension and promote fitness. In addition, the future is full of dreams, passion for all new things, happy life is open-minded Sophia Loren can beat the secret of time.

Sophia Loren gives us the most impressive is her super hot body, and very strong self-confidence. Sophia Loren business for the time, a lot of photographers think that her nose is too long,doudoune moncler homme too hip. If you do not plastic, it will be without a future actor.

but Sophia Loren was unmoved, she asked her to do plastic surgery for a director says: appearance with the famous actress who has been classified as a class difficult. They looks outstanding, handsome, and my face did a lot of problems but I think these problems together would give me more attractive. If I have a lump on the nose, I would not hesitate to get rid of it. However, photographers who think my nose is too long, it is unreasonable. My nose is a major component of the face, it makes my face look more personalized. I like my nose and face would look like. My face does have some different, but why should I look and the other stars the same? As for my hips, it is undeniable that my hip is a bit large, but also a part of me. I want to keep my character, I do not want to change their opinions of others. Marilyn Monroe's famous sexy star.

moncler doudoune pas cher Fashion Life,Wonderful life

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

health tips
Page 1 sur 1